Founded in October 1857, the club was recognised by FIFA as the oldest existing club still playing football in the world.
Park Steels FC
The club was formed in 1986 after a merger between two clubs, and uses a yellow and blue home kit. They play at the Bracken Moor ground.
Athersley Rec FC
The club was formed in 1979 as Athersley North Juniors. They were renamed Athersley Recreation in the summer of 1986.
The club was established in 2014 as the result of a merger between Handsworth and Worksop Parramore; work on the merger had begun in 2013 and was finalised the following year.
Maltby Main FC
The club was established in 1916 as Maltby Main. The original players all worked at Maltby Main Colliery.
Penistone Church FC
Formed in 1906 from Penistone Choirboys and Penistone Juniors who amalgamated to form Penistone Church FC.
Armthorpe Welfare FC
The club was established in 1926, but In 1974 the club folded. Two years later the club reformed. They currently play at the Welfare Ground.
Dronfield Town FC
Dronfield Town existed in the mid 1890’s but folded in around 1914. Since then, the club has reformed and folded another 3 times, until it formed as the modern club it is today in 1998.
Emley AFC was founded in 2005 and play at the Fantastic Media Welfare ground. They are currently members of the NCEL Division One.
Founded in 1860, it the second oldest association football club in the world. They play at Sandygate Road, the ground being officially recognised by the Guinness Book of Records as "The Oldest Football Ground in the World".
The club was established in 1969 as BSC Parkgate. In 1994 they changed their name to Parkgate. They play their home games at Roundwood sports complex.
Rossington Main FC
The club came into existence in 1919 as Rossington Main Colliery, then in 1983 renamed themselves Rossington Main. In 1998, the club amalgamated with Rossington F.C.
The club first entered senior league football as Aston in 2006, changing their name to Swallownest in the 15/16 season they currently play at the Miners Welfare Ground.
Worsbrough Bridge FC
The club was formed as
Worsbrough Bridge St James in 1923. In 2006 they changed their name to Worsbrough Bridge Athletic, a name used between 1945. They play at the Pinto Property Stadium.